Silent requests ~about some friends, family and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father God, I come to you today in the need of prayer over my friends and family ### see, & knows what I'm doing & trying to do please! Help me to cast out any unclean spirits that is in my life& around me any ppl also family & friends life too! Also protection over the new born child ###...
Replies
5
Views
252
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for the following to God through in the Name of Jesus. Amen. I am worried about my marriage, due to delay. Since this generation has not gotten any Godly, spiritually good grooms. That's why I am very much upset. I am crying crying, but there is no answer and...
Replies
11
Views
259
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for the following to God through in the Name of Jesus. Amen. I am worried about my marriage, due to delay. Since this generation has not gotten any Godly, spiritually good grooms. That's why I am very much upset. I am crying crying, but there is no answer and...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom