SIGN OF THE TIMES

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Regarding certain dreams and visions imparted to me, I was led by the Holy Spirit to revisit the following scripture:

“When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams."

When I first spoke of the vision I had of God, which inspired me to pen myself "Visionary1," I came under relentless attack from the church. Many began to preach the "No Man Has Ever Seen God’s Face" sermon, to label me either misguided or evil; I am neither. I never professed to have had a Moses encounter with God: BUT GOD, did indeed reveal Himself to me in a vision, as He has to many. The saddest part about this is, church hierarchy know the scriptures to be true, or at least they should, yet because of pride, many of them refuse to share such knowledge with their congregations; fearing that, having been wrong in their spiritual assessment and maltreatment of others "WITHOUT CAUSE," parishioners will find out that they too are falible. Therefore, to justify the error of their ways, they speak, regarding the ones against whom they have sinned, through demonic lenses, to the condemnation of their own tongues.

If only we were as quick in taking God at His Word and simply acknowledge His wonders, as we are in giving the devil credit for His works...

"This is the LORD's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes."

Howbeit, such committed faith requires a humility which seems to be lacking in the church; if it were not so, God would not have said so: "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." No one is right all the time, except GOD; not even the highest ranking leader in the church, and certainly not me; yet, in acknowledging the WHOLE WORD, not a buffeted version, I glory in putting on the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD, which enables me to withstand the wiles of the devil, even in the heavenly place that is the church; I encourage you to do the same, that you too may be able to stand in this evil age, and the evil age which is yet to come. Therefore let us pray for peace.

The textual references listed below were given to me, together with the first scripture quoted, in response to a second dream I had about war on American soil. I will not disclose the details of that dream now, but if and when God instructs me to; I will shout it from the housetop. Yet, even then, I will not seek to justify the dream, nor will I attempt to defend myself against those who will no-doubt accuse me of ominousness.

Here are the passages:
Numbers: Chapter 12
Ezekiel Chapters 12 & 13
Revelations: Chapters 1, 2, & 3

Closing Thoughts: From the pulpit to the oval office, the Bible warns us about the consequences of emboldening the enemy. Whether it's treason against God or nation, we must first know who our real enemies are. We know that the enemies of the church are those who betray God by leading His people into sin. Could it be that the enemies of a nation are those who treasonously lead her into war?

"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."

“Whosoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

God is speaking to all of us through the events in weather, in politics, in health, in hunger, in hurricanes and in the last days people will depart from Gods word. The signs of the times are right here. Let our eyes be on Jesus. He will never ever leave us nor forsake us.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, that You will give me the grace, mercy, knowledge, wisdom, strength, and peace to handle whatever I have to go through on my Christian journey so that I honor You. Whatever I am to learn from the tests and trials that You allow to come my way, do not let me waste the experience. Help me to learn and grow from everything I have to go through. So that I will become stronger, wiser, and an ever better Christian. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. I thank You God that all things will work together for my good. God I am in Your hands and all is well. Amen!

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. He is the One who will send us the sign of His return to all of us. Watch the fig tree. When its leaves start to come out then we know that spring is ahead of us. Jesus is calling and watching everything we do and say. Wait for Him. He is coming for you and for me.

Live the truth of Gods word. Express love and mercy just as Jesus did. Be the one who will be a blessing to others. None of us came here to earth to waste our life. Jesus sent us to be a light that shines in a dark world. The signs of the times is to light up with Gods word to others.

Jesus, my Lord and Savior. What a wonderful Master and Lord. King of kings and Lord of lords. I forever love You and thank you for giving us signs of the times. Send a prpphet among us and direct our path towards heaven. In Jesus name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To: The Church Who Has Ears Are you modeling good or evil? There is no such thing as tepid in the Word nor works of God. Truly being the church... As a child growing up in the church, the congregation often sang a song called "Traveling Shoes." I didn’t quite understand what that song meant...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom