She wants a divorce, she texted it to ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Camden
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Camden

Guest
She wants a divorce, she texted it to me while I'm at work. I work with cranes, up heights and around electrical and heavy machinery. I went home early after I showed the text to my coworker. I am not in the frame to work safely. I had to read it twice to comprehend it all. I am not doing well emotionally, but she's all laughs and playing some strange role of Wonder Woman. She won't talk, just insults me and acts like it's all my fault. I know it takes two, she's stressed from work and her older kids with problems moving back home, a lot of her attention goes to the new grandson. I'm no longer needed, I guess.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
With Valentine's day coming up it's the perfect time to try and rekindle what once was. Perhaps, with all the stress you say she's been feeling recently, this will help. Maybe you haven't been giving her the attention she feels is the right amount just as you think you haven't gotten the amount of attention you want....I'm kind of blabbering but I mean, Instead of feeling sad about not being involved and the baby getting more attention, why not involve yourself? Unfortunately someone has to make the first move and it doesn't seem to be her since she's willing to give up so easily. Take control of the situation and sweep her off her feet all over again. I pray that things work out for you, ###.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Camden....I'm praying for....for God to remind you that no one is against you if you are with him, to give you peace, strength and love in your heart ...I pray for God to give you favor over this situation and have control and wisdom to take control no matter the circumstances, to turn things around and for your wife not harm you but to bless you, not to destroy you but to lift you up, to put you first on the list, to bring both of you back together and claim his victory in your marriage....keep calm remember God loves you, he is watching you and your wife, pray for her....in Jesus name.....amen
 
thank you so much. whatever ### decides, i just want peace. I cannot find wisdom in this. It has brought me to my knees and your prayers are the only thing i feel right now.
 
Lord with this day ending I give you my pain too for you to bring me a new day tomorrow with a shining sun full of blessings, Lord thank you for bringing peace and forgiveness to this brother in Christ, thank you for making him strong, he had suffered long enough, please don't let nothing evil destroy him, send your angels to take care of him all the time, bless him at his job, surround him with good people, talk to his wife Lord, touch her heart and take all negativity away from her, open her heart for her to listen to her husband, cover them with your grace Lord....in the name of Jesus....amen
 
I am praying for you.

"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"
By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
195
Hello everybody, I come on here as I don’t know what else to do. My wife asked for a separation about seven months ago at the time it caught me off guard, but in these last seven months, I’ve done some deep deep soul-searching and realized my faults and have worked so hard on fixing them. About...
Replies
8
Views
365
We’ve been together for 10 years mainly a bad relationship, 4 kids, we were both emotionally and physically abusive towards each other. Emotionally unavailable. Both dealing with past traumas. We got away from God, but recently as I noticed our marriage was coming to an end I decided I needed to...
Replies
7
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom