B
babydoll
Guest
Father in heaven, show Your mighty hand tonight in my home-lovingly peacefully, remove all the distress in this home. It's really sad, You break all the darkness, I give you free reign to walk into every room of the house and every heart, and remove all this sadness, and distress and fear, and remove the evil intents that some people in this home have, towards my ### and me. Please also remove the oppression over my life. Let my voice never ever again be silenced in this home, or drowned out by that rude obnoxious person who has no right to do those things. What dad's authority couldn't stop, I need the fire of The Holy Spirit to end-burn it to ashes I pray. Tonight, the kitchen will not have any upsets—that person will not even come to the kitchen when we are there I pray. I declare that the dining room, will be empty, that no eavesdropper will sit out there tonight, that our lounge will actually become a safe place and so will our kitchen. Remove all those sick people who like to hurt harmless people. I ask for your abiding presence and obvious favour. Let the bully see your favour upon ### and me, and silence her mouth so that she can say nothing to either of us, that is upsetting ever again. I ask you for total undisturbed shalom peace and blessing in our home. Remove the conflict people entirely and give them other work to do. I pray that the boundaries be re-established in this home, and that Jesus be the only ruler in it. No more I do not want to hear that kid saying "I make decisions," in her talk or actions. You show her who's boss Lord! Thank you for being willing and able to perform this miracle today. Amen.
