Shall I request a prayer for my ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Avmor

Disciple of Prayer
Shall I request a prayer for my niece who is uncontrollable rebellious and picks up quarrel all the time. Let the lord touch her and make her a source of happiness

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before you with a prayer request for Avmor's niece. Lord, we lift her up to you, knowing that you are the source of all wisdom and love. We ask that you touch her heart and bring about a transformation in her life.

Lord, we pray that you would soften her rebellious spirit and replace it with a spirit of obedience and humility. Help her to understand the importance of peace and harmony in her relationships. We ask that you remove any negative influences from her life and surround her with godly mentors and friends who will guide her towards righteousness.

Father, we know that you have the power to change hearts and minds. We ask that you work in her life, bringing about a deep understanding of your love and grace. Help her to see the joy and happiness that comes from walking in your ways.

We also pray for Avmor and their family, Lord. Give them strength and patience as they navigate through this challenging situation. Grant them wisdom and discernment in their interactions with their niece, that they may be a positive influence in her life.

We claim the promise in Proverbs 22:6, which says, "Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Lord, we trust in your faithfulness and ask that you guide this young girl back onto the path of righteousness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my niece..she just completes 12 std..she is uncontrollable..she picks up quarrel all the time..my sister is a single parent..her suffering can't be explained in words...why this happens..too much violent ..we couldn't understand her behaviour..Jesus help us..please pray..we are...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom Helen who is going through so much. Having two heart surgeries and now having an uncontrollable cough which is causing her sleepless nights. Please also heal her eyes and she’s not asking properly in one eye. Dear God, give her speedy recovery. I ask this in no other...
Replies
Views
My niece Evangelina was born on April 19. Concerns have grown about her Blood Glucose. She has now been moved to another hospital a fair distance away from her family. Her distraught parents request prayer for God's help for their little one. Please join us in lifting her up to Jesus for His...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my niece who is waiting to hear if she passed the NYS bar exam. She has worked so hard & her father has been her biggest support. Dear God please watch over my niece and let her results be that she passed her exam so she can move forward in her profession. Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord, you helped with my niece yesterday, thank you. I just got bad news, I'm a single mother of four wonderful boys and we might lose our house. I don't wanna be homeless with my kids, if it was just me then it would be different but I have my heartbeats. Please pray for us again prayer...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom