Severe Depression

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
I have been struggling with severe depression. The last few months have been especially difficult for me. Please pray for me. I am ready to give up. In Jesus' Name I Pray. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
[SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer according to HIS perfect will.   [/SIZE]Amen[SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]Let Us Pray…God in Jesus’ name, “I lift up everyone I am concerned about, including myself and the writer of this prayer to YOU. [/SIZE] Surround us with your protection, leadership, and guidance.  Bless us with strength and courage. Whisper Your Words of encouragement and wisdom into our ears.  Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God save all of those who stand in need of salvation, heal all of those who stand in need of healing, and deliver all of us from what we need to be delivered from.   May we all come to know You, love You, and strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives.  Let all our God given dreams and goals become reality.   Answer all our prayers according to Your will for our lives.  [/SIZE] Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God Bless us.  Enlarge our territories.  [/SIZE]Let Your hands be with us.   Keep us from all evil so that we will cause no pain.  Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, a long life,  but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You.  In Jesus’ name I pray.” Amen So Be It!!![SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen

Similar Requests

Prayers please. My 17 year old grandson is suffering from severe depression and anxiety. He has had a very difficult time in past few months and now started smoking marajuana to help. It makes things worse. He can’t understand that is no way to cope. Prayers are needed for him to get help
Replies
Views
God has been blessing me and healing me for the last month. I had a bout of severe depression but through the power of prayer I have almost been completely healed. I am still struggling with a few thoughts and feelings that just won't go away easily. I am calling on God to please take these last...
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing from severe anxiety and depression. My body is so tired. My mind is ate up with fear. I am struggling with health anxiety and fears of heart issues (cardio phobia). God, please help me. Thank you.
Replies
Views
My daughter is severely depressed due to BF drinks heavily and his friends hate my daughter! He has refused to protect her because they insulted her only. He has depression due to Covid-19, his job and the economy. They are both sad and depressed. I pray to God to do his will with them, to...
Replies
Views
My daughter is severely depressed due to BF drinks heavily and his friends hate my daughter! He has refused to protect her because they insulted her only. He has depression due to Covid-19, his job and the economy. They are both sad and depressed. I pray to God to do his will with them, to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom