Several requests. Lord, I pray in Jesus name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm Asking for prayer in the name of Jesus For/About A Few different Requests This Morning....Please pray For My spouse to be blessed with a long life and healed In every way Please Pray for My spouse to have a good acomplishing Day And complete his tasks Easily as well as myself without any...
Replies
10
Views
147
several request Father i pray for prection and to find my own and finalize my di Thank you unspoken request thank you amen
Replies
9
Views
295
I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom