Sevel Seals

  • Thread starter Thread starter nobody
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nobody

Guest
pray with God.

open six seals,

white, red, gray, black seals open.
 
Amen so let us walk by faith alone....things are about to go crazzzzzyyyyy in this world...but heaven is at the door...lets look up to the eastern sky and keep our oil full...in Jesus name...
 
A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness and most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for seals of God on my forehead
Replies
9
Views
111
My name is ###,I want that the my past be sealed with the precious Blood of Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
185
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you don’t let me grow weary to keep praying against this demonic strongman that has raised itself against you thru ### and the black people she is using to cause this hindrance and torment, standing on Galatians 6:9...
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom