Separating the wheat from the chaff

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Know what I'm tired of?SO CALLED "Christians"{?]who twist verses to justify their own sins.In other words, they tailor make the verses to justify what they're doing.Examples...you probably heard of this so called "Christian" running in the Democrat party{where else?}who is a practicing homosexual, married to another man{which is in complete rebellion of Gods laws}yet out of the other side of his mouth claims to be a Christian, and like most doing this, gets hostile to, and annoyed with, real Christians who preach against homosexuality.How deceived.Not to be outdone, I personally know an illegal alien, who in that one sin tries to commit other sins like commiting marriage fraud to make her look like a "real" citizen,and besides fraud, and bribing an American to do this, she's already married,so she'll be making a mockery of the marriage vow that God Himself ordained. {Among other things she does.}When I took all I could stand about her"viewpoints", when I tried to point out that that doesn't reconcile with Christianity, of course, she twisted the meaning of verses, taking them out of context to mean something that justifies her wrongdoing. So what's with this Scripture twisting?Reminds me of verses like,"Not everyone who calls me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father.In that day many will come on the basis of My name saying,"Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your Name and in Your Name cast out demons and do many powerful works?And I will say to the,"Depart from me, I never knew you."I don't know if they twist Sciptures because they really believe that, or they're just doing it to "back" their selfish ambitions.

Last edited:
Thats why im my opinion, we must leave them to their creater who called them. The focus is on how to I do what is pleasing in the eyes of God. To also practice good discipleship.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus never ever said join a political party, follow them or do something for political purposes. What Jesus said to all of us is this.... Follow Me.... Obey My voice. If someone so called Christian in in the political process of any country, they are disobeying what Jesus said. To follow Him or to follow their political ideals which will end when their term is finished. I still can hear .. Crucify HIm, free Barabbas. Barabbas in Jesus time was a political activist who wante Israel free from Roman oppresion. Jesus was the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. Barabbas was an earthly polical activist whom should we choose now? Who will live forever more and who will live for a short period of time? Let us all choose this day whom we shall serve.... God or Mammon. All political parties will end in time but Jesus shall forever live in our hearts.

Similar Requests

• Article
Or good to be used? Good Morning People of God! Perhaps it's less like I heard a "First Lady" describe it as "looking like a chicken with it's head cut off;" and more like Paul, who being yielded, so eloquently defined it as "being made a spectacle before the whole world; both angels and men."...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It seems that whenever God opens my mouth to speak His Word, especially through my writings, He confirms it in my hearing. Usually, because the confirmation is for my personal reassurance, I don't post it. But, this time, as if people don't already think I'm crazy enough, God spoke a word of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like hearing aids, God places messengers, not to force others to heed, that's the gift of free will; but rather, whether spoken or written, to aid those who are willing to heed the heard message. Such is my ministry and I will not be silenced by bullies. It continues to baffle me as to why so...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom