Senior ### Gets Accepted approved fast for permanent disability ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believing777

Account Closed
Senior ### Gets Accepted approved fast for permanent disability and permanent social.security fast and easy according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful all.the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get permanent disability for life and they stop asking doctors and me all these documents etc. I’ve had 3 spine surgeries and no way I can work. I go to physical therapy exam Wednesday and no way I can work. Pray I have a good exam person that sees I can’t work and notation to my...
Replies
8
Views
153
  • Locked
Senior ### or ### gets approved fast for disability and permanent social.security no more assignments plans of hell strip all power of the enemy oppression break the enemies back now with the blood of Jesus according to God's will 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical with...
Replies
4
Views
201
  • Locked
Senior ### or ### gets approved fast for disability and permanent social.security no more assignments plans of hell strip all power of the enemy oppression break the enemies back now with the blood of Jesus according to God's will 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical with...
Replies
4
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom