Send Some Help Lord.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasmsine68
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasmsine68

Guest
please prayer for ### i need all the prays right now as a child of God we are the head and not the tail ### am at the end of ### rope ### need help God please send some dont no what do but call on Jesus.
 
Heavenly Father I lift this person up in prayer. God bless this person with all the help that is needed according to your will. Thank you. In Jesus name amen
 
Dear ###

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
I come to you Father asking You to please help ### in her financial problems, times are hard now but You are the King of kings and Lord of lords, You provide us everyday with what we need and then some. Thank you for each day You give us and everyday is a blessing. Now please God provide her financial help to pay for all her needs, we thank You Father, Amen
 
Just as I am without one Plea Lord Jesu I pray for ### that you will encircle her Lord and take her back to the place where she first found you. Roll back the curtains of memories and show her where you brought her from and where she could have been.

Let not the enemy encampeth round about her and fill her with visious words that she is at the end of her rope. Hold her in the hallow of your palm mold her and make her all over again so the enemy cannot detect her moreover steal her joy.

Comfort her in her time of need, give her back the joy of her salvation, give her insight and outsight so she can recognize the enemy from any angle. Bless her family Lord; these and other mercies I ask in your Name and thanking you for your caring.

AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying for me and for standing for me in the throne room of God. You are my Helper, my Advocate, and my Witness, and I am deeply grateful to You. I ask for the forgiveness of all my faults, known and unknown. Please do not hold anything against me that has arisen...
Replies
7
Views
287
I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
146
Stop this confusion in our lives and especially with the insurances had to change them. Had a bad experience with the place that dispenses shoes and inserts and after several years their sending me back there again, there's nowhere else close by to go. I pray that they treat me properly this...
Replies
6
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom