Send Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter swimminginmuddywaters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swimminginmuddywaters

Guest
Dear God,

I am convicted by your spirit to do what is right, I want to do what is right, I want to be righteous again and glorify you with my life. How do I get out of this mess? The answer is simple I know, but my heart won't let me. I am at a very low place in my life, please send prayers. Amen
 
Just close your eyes & leave all your worries in the hands of Lord Almighty & ask him to show you the right path & pray to him wholeheartedly just for 5 mins & you get a way out to all your problems.

Dear heavenly father I that whatever problem this child of yours is having please guide & show the right way to your child.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hey everybody, i'm here today to ask for prayers. my parents are super emotionally neglectful, i know that's awful for me to say since in the book of Exodus it says to honor your parents and I do, I love them and find them loving since.. I have a roof over my head and food I get to eat but my...
Replies
11
Views
167
Prayers as slept only a few hrs...need to feel Holy Spirit strong. Thank you in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for me during this tough time. Since the start of the year I’ve been having home/financial/love complications. And some of it going on for maybe a large amount of time before that. I am honestly emotionally exhausted and drained. I am trying really hard for myself to be at a place of...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom