Send me your prayers - send me your hope. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4311
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4311

Guest
Send me your prayers - send me your hope. I would love to reconnect with ### in marriage again. Thank you, thank you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's not good for me to be soo all alone in this life Please send Your Choice of a Godly Husband for me that we may serve You together Father-God in Jesus's Name Thank-you God and Thank-you everyone for praying for this for me Amen and may this miracle happen soon Amen xoxox
Replies
9
Views
364
I am from a poor nation in Asia. Got a fully funded PhD in STEM in Europe but father is not willing to send me abroad. He thinks I will not become successful and will have to come back. Please pray to soften his heart so that he allows me to go to Europe on time before my classes of PhD start...
Replies
16
Views
349
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom