Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Excellent balance between my self love and love to others. Amen
Protection and nurturing of my heart from God and ###
### having also wonderful understanding for me and my ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Excellent balance between my self-love and love to others. Amen
Protection and nurturing of my heart from God and people
People having also wonderful understanding for me and my circumstances.
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
196
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
7
Views
139
I request prayers that God helps me to completely love and accept myself and cultivate a love for life. I ask that He helps me to let go of all hatred of life and wishing it was over and all self hatred and self judgement. Further, that He helps me to have an attitude of gratitude. This I ask in...
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,319
Messages
16,798,279
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom