Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The same was accused of John The Baptist and Jesus. John, what with his relentless screaming from the wilderness about REPENTANCE: And then there was Jesus shouting and overturning tables in the temple.

Lack of self control, as many, including myself, are accused who sound the trumpet according to God’s instructions of Isaiah 58:1, is not defned as one who lifts their voice and shouts loudly in public places, telling others about their sins - That's actually the correct way to honor God. The text below outlines for us the lack of self control that dishonors God, with the very first being adultery/sexual immorality; but nobody wants to hear that. [Ezekiel 2:3-8]

Galatians 5:18-21
But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Why do you continue to rebuke me? It's not even like I'm slicing anyone's ear off or cussing anybody out; I'm just preaching the message of REPENTANCE out here in these streets, as commanded. Note, never are Christ's disciples commanded to live on the streets, Jesus simply prophesied that that's how man, being wicked, would mistreat His messengers. It's how He predicted a city would treat His disciples; not how a city should treat them.
WORD OF GOD
Thanks be to God

❤​

.​

The same was accused of John The Baptist and Jesus. John, what with his relentless screaming from the wilderness about REPENTANCE: And then there was Jesus shouting and overturning tables in the temple.

Lack of self control, as many, including myself, are accused who sound the trumpet according to God’s instructions of Isaiah 58:1, is not defned as one who lifts their voice and shouts loudly in public places, telling others about their sins - That's actually the correct way to honor God. The text below outlines for us the lack of self control that dishonors God, with the very first being adultery/sexual immorality; but nobody wants to hear that. [Ezekiel 2:3-8]

Galatians 5:18-21
But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Why do you continue to rebuke me? It's not even like I'm slicing anyone's ear off or cussing anybody out; I'm just preaching the message of REPENTANCE out here in these streets, as commanded. Note, never are Christ's disciples commanded to live on the streets, Jesus simply prophesied that that's how man, being wicked, would mistreat His messengers. It's how He predicted a city would treat His disciples; not how a city should treat them.
WORD OF GOD
Thanks be to God

❤​

.​
Dear Lord, control my life, my thoughts all my ideas and desire. I want to live a life that please the Lord. All self control we have was given by the Lord to all of us. Let us all give it back to Jesus and may He will lead our life till we reach the shores of everlasting life in glory.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I stand on Galatians 5:19-21 Now the actions of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, rivalry, jealously, outbursts of anger, quarrels, conflicts, factions, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild partying, and things like that. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Maintain your High Spiritual Standard We Christians face daily challenges in our lives while the secular world is hard at it, plowing through their lives with little cares about the brutality or the unfairness of their ways. We can easily be ensnared with self-serving goals, envy, or even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
(Hebrews 12:26-29) “At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens. The words “once more†indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A MAN CHOSEN BY GOD This is the account of Jacob. Joseph, a young man of seventeen, was tending the flocks with his brothers, the sons of Bilhah and the sons of Zilpah, his father’s wives, and he brought their father a bad report about them. Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other...
Replies
Views
J
I am being attacked by witchcraft or voodoo. I don’t want to pay someone to send it back, because I am not sure that it is right to do that. I do not want to share in their evils and partake in revenge, because there is no justice in making oneself a criminal. However, I believe this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom