I have been struggling with losing ### lbs. For whatever reason, I will over eat versus doing what I know I should do. Please pray along with me in agreement, that I will lose ### lbs by the end of May. I eat healthy and exercise, however, I over indulge and tend to have the spirit of glutney...
Lord, give me grace to protect my calling through discipline, wisdom, and obedience. Help me recognize every compromise that weakens my relationship with You. Give me strength to control my desires, choose righteous relationships, and remain faithful when tempted. Like Samson, let my failures...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Proverbs 22:15 – “Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far away.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
This proverb teaches that children naturally have foolish tendencies and need guidance to...