Seeking Wisdom & Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayerHeals

Account Closed
Please pray that God gives ### wisdom, peace, protection and favor and that she works out all her anxieties and concerns.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for WISDOM for my friends and I as we set aside the month of November to pray, fast, and seek God for wisdom! Pray for insight to organize!
Replies
10
Views
385
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Lord God, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, thankful for the gift of business and the opportunity to serve others. Grant us wisdom, integrity, and excellence in all we do. Help us to understand our customers and meet their needs with care and consistency. Give us grace to serve...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom