Seeking Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter smstiny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smstiny

Guest
I've decided to try to get psychological help. I have to go on Monday. Please pray for me that I might be able to get my life in order and my head straight. I am terrified though = I have no way to pay the rent from here on out. So I am desperate and scared. Don't know whom to turn to or what else to do. Pray for me. AMEN
 
I will pray for ### on Jesus' name amen
 
I am so happy for you deciding to seek help. I pray it helps you in Jesus name and I pray everything goes well for you. Amen.
 
How great is God. HE makes HIMSELF known to those that seek HIM. God please grant favor to ###. You are a child of the King, and He is your Banner (Psalm 60:4-5). He is the One who delivers and redeems. He loves you, and He will never leave you alone. Thank the Lord for the answer you are about to receive. God bless you with His peace.

Lord Jesus, keep me abiding in you so that your joy may be in me and that my joy may be full. (John 15:11)

Lord, turn my sorrow into joy. (John 16:20)
 
Please Lord provide for ###, heal her from stress and depression. Guide her towards your will and favor. In Jesus name Amen
 
Before the day is over, before the night is through God will come through for you! Our Gracious God the Giver of Life I place this ### at the foot of your cross only you know what she is experience this present moment; I pray that you give her a calm in her Spirit, you said in your word that you would send a comforter help her to recognise your presence in her life. Amen
 
My prayers go out to you. Counseling would be good for you. Also, praying for a way for you to get rent money. In Jesus name I pray
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant me a substantial amount of money this ### to cover the expenses for my daughter’s christening and birthday, as well as to settle my debts. Life has become increasingly difficult, and people nowadays often speak without considering the feelings of others. I hope for your...
Replies
10
Views
185
Good morning everyone, I posted before about not having enough food in the house. Today of it is the Lord’s Will I would like to visit a pantry which is about ### minutes walking. I ask you Father in Jesus name for divine protection to bless the food and the hands that prepares them. If it is...
Replies
7
Views
151
I am praying the Lord that the Lord heal my friend his urinal bladder from pain and both leg and foots pain. may the Lord heal and and comfort him. and get recovery. ### God heal him
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom