searching job for the past ### months, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not have job past 8 months, please pray for ### to get the job.
Replies
8
Views
257
Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
10
Views
207
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom