UPDATE: a few other companies called me one as a publisher for a magazine I have many years experience commissioned only no salary, I have a few other opportunities I ask for prayer that our Lord Jesus help me, quite, instruct direct I née to pay debts honor our Lord in giving. I had surgery last year on my heart and need something special I’m up and running strong, I’m still young but really desire our Lord's help on all including a marriage with a wonderful woman. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
136
Last month, I got laid off from the company, without any planning to search a position before. Right now, I am looking for the new position so I would like God will guide me and bring me to get the best position, supervisor, team, duties and company. No matter right now, in ### is hard to get a...
Replies
11
Views
236
HOLY SPIRIT PLEASE PRESENT THIS TO GOD I speak decree declare demand CREATE i get new flash cards all needs for my courses to take the exam and pass GREATLY the Holy Spirit let's Mama know EXACTLY where my Paid for books courses are and I paid already I think its paid for the license to Or I get...
Replies
9
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom