Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
In Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Romans 12:3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. I thank the Lord for Jesus Christ on this new day. My...
Replies
10
Views
878
Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of my husband ### Sr heart may be enlightened in order that he may know the hope to which he (Jesus) has called him, the riches of his (Jesus) glorious inheritance in his (Jesus) holy people, In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
714
📖 Infallibility and Benefits of The Scriptures: Gives Wisdom that Leads to Eternal Life, 2 Tim 3:15, Inspired by God, 2 Tim 3:16, Encourages Trust in "God Who Cannot Lie," Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18, "Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take...
Replies
8
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom