Please pray that I would be able to feel Jesus' presence. I want feel his arms wrapped around me. I have never felt him & I'm scared He's not there. I am so unworthy.
We all are unworthy! But God love us anyway. Be still and pray. Quiet your soul and inner man. And meditate on God. He love unconditionally right where you are! God is with you
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I feel like I am in battle in all aspects of my life. With Family/Relationship, with work, and finances. I have prayed for strength, peace, wisdom, and guidance. I have considered that these obstacles may be part of GOD’s plan. If that is the case so be it. But I currently feel overwhelmed and...
There are so many things going through inside my head right now. From finding a job, achieving my goals, my pet's sickness, and many more. I just feel that I'm stuck now. I dont know where to start. Finding a job feels harder, it seems like everyone only needs an applicant with an experience. I...
Jesus thank you. I love you so much. Yesterday made another year without my sister and my favorite uncle. I miss them so much. It hurts to know they are no longer here. However, my love for them will never change and I'm glad they are present with the Lord. They mean the world to me. I pray for...