SAY: THANK YOU !!FATHER FOR THIS WONDERFUL DAY THAT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
SAY: THANK YOU !!FATHER FOR THIS WONDERFUL DAY THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TODAY TO HONOR YOU AND LOVE YOU AND OBEY YOUR COMMAND. WHICH IS TO MY OWN BENEFIT..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
233
Wonderful day today for me and for my family in Jesus name! Healing of my whole body. Seen or unseen amen. Detox. Self-control in eating. Moderate eating.
Replies
6
Views
206
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:129: "Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them." Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 119:129 expresses a deep admiration for God’s statutes, describing them as “wonderful.” The word “wonderful” here implies that...
Replies
10
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,754
Messages
16,791,964
Members
649,360
Latest member
Syliamorarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom