Father, I pray salvation for my ###; thanks now as You protect and deliver us from evil today. Holy Spirit, convict and direct us at every turn today. Jesus, make our hearts, minds spirits and souls new in You.THANKS for praying for us, In Jesus' Name Amen.
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
🇺🇸 National, World 🌎🌍🌏 Church, Civic, Defense 1 Tim 2:2 -- Wisdom Salvation, Protect Free Press, Save Protect People Beautiful Land Dan 11:4... (Church, Government, Military Leaders -- All NEED Our Collective Prayers)... First of All, I Urge Prayers, Petitions, Intercessions and Thanksgivings be...
🇺🇸 National, World 🌎🌍🌏 Church, Civic, Defense 1 Tim 2:2 -- Wisdom Salvation, Protect Free Press, Save Protect People Beautiful Land Dan 11:4... (Church, Government, Military -- All NEED Our Collective Prayers)... First of All, I Urge Prayers, Petitions, Intercessions and Thanksgivings be Made...