Save My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melissa

Guest
Please pray for ### to come back home and our marriage to be saved. Please pray that our marriage and family can be restored.
 
### I am praying for you! Amen.
default_biglaugh.gif
 
Lord, help restore this family to better than it has ever been or been dreamt possible. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is in control. Keep your focus on God. And always remember…. and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.
 
Father in Jesus' name, we thank You for creating the wonderful institution of marriage. We ask You to bless and cement marriages. Instruct, guide, strengthen and keep providing Christian role models and resources for marriages to grow stronger and stronger. Father God, keep couples mindful of when they first met and the strong LOVE that grew between them. Let nothing separate their bond. Give them uplifting words of LOVE & KINDNESS, and softened hearts that are willing to ask for forgiveness. Father, help them to see the marvelous marriage and union You created between Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Father God we thank You for being the foundation and the center core of the vows they took in your presence. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
###,

I will pray for you. My husband left me two weeks ago and has asked for a divorce. The pain that my children and I are encountering is unbearable. I pray that you have strength and wisdom, remember to lean into God, he is there for you and he will never let you fall. God Bless
 
Dear God, I am praying with this sister, please hear her pleas oh Lord. Intervene for the immediate restoration of her marriage. Lead back her husband to where he should be. Soften his heart and let him realize the true meaning and value of his family. Pour in your Holy Spirit Lord for the instant healing of this couple. Bless and guide them along the way. This we pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ###, Lord give her strength to keep on going, give her more faith, give her wisdom and knowledge that she will see and know your will in her life and what you want to tell her in her situation. Father give her peace and comfort her in her times of loneliness and sorrow. Holy Spirit hold her hands and let her feel your presence, let her hear your voice, and surround her with your love Lord God.

Father, restore her marriage, bring back home her husband Lord God. Open his eyes and let him see the error of his ways, intervene Father, speak to her husband in his dreams, and let him know that it is not your will that he leaves his family. For whatever you have joined together Father let no man separate. Lord God, deliver him and forgive him, touch this man's heart Lord God and let him feel your love and his need to be saved, do something Lord God to make him turn around and change his ways and repent and go back to his family.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen Amen...

Keep on praying sis..

God will restore your family, He restored mine, have faith and never give up.
 
Please tell me your story, if you don't mind. It will help me to hear an inspirational story. So many people say so many negative things and I don't want to be surrounded by that. I want positivity in my life. I know that I want to save my marriage and any advice to help me to do this is so greatly appreciated!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
245
Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom