Save My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown

Humble Prayer Partner
Father God please save my marriage....my husband have been and still are going through tough challenges in our marriage...lord you have blessed us with a son whom I would love to see grow up with mother and father along with the other 3 children that we are raising..Lord I come to you crying and begging that you knock the devil(s) down and repair my marriage...I pray my husband has a change of heart with us separating and me moving out our home...God please bring us closer and stronger than ever...Lord I pray you repair my marriage...in Jesus name

Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
May this dear couple put You first in this situation for You are their sure Foundation and if they are not connected to Your church, may they do so as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

Unless the Lord builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;-Psalm 127
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
243
Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom