Save My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benswifey4ever
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benswifey4ever

Guest
God please!!! Open his heart save my marriage and my family. I'm handing this over to you. I'm thanking and praising you now for answering this. Satan FLEE!!!! In Jesus Name. amen!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in prayer for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, so my phone recently got into a loop of keep restarting without any sign of going back to normal. I'm trying to somehow fix it, but I'm hoping it leads to losing everything on my phone; it would be devastating to me, and all of my memories are there.
Replies
7
Views
130
I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom