Save My Love Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter sanghmitra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sanghmitra

Guest
Dear Lord Jesus,
my boyfriend and I are in deep love with each other but his parents are forcing him to get married to someone else. Please God do something that my love and I can be together and get married. Please give strength to my boyfriend to fight and save our love. Lord, please shower your blessings on us and bring us together, tie our knot. I trust you, Lord. Please, I love you. Help us.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With a heavy heart, I'ld like to share my ongoing experiences with trauma, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, weighed heart, broken heart, 0.00% trust, after heartbeats than ever in my life, shivering all the day long and what not.... 😭😭😭 I'm actually done... I see no purpose in living...
Replies
8
Views
297
Dear god I don’t know who else to turn to now I am so scared as a case that hadn’t been reported nothing had been done since November has now come back to bite me again heavenly farther I’m loosing hope and feel like I’m being punished I was so wrong for what I did in November and I should have...
Replies
9
Views
105
The problems I've been facing since the last thirty days regarding my love life is still going on and the experience is exasperatingly disheartening. 😭 I believe, I'm suffering for the sins which I have never committed in my life ever. 😭😭 I am immensely exhausted, emotionally drained that I can...
Replies
9
Views
840
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom