Save Me, My Marriage And My Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipoh1008

Humble Servant of All
Here's a short prayer from ###'s Daily Devotional (###) which I would like to pray for me and all standers who are here:

"I love You, Lord, for You have heard my voice; You have heard my cry for mercy. You have turned Your ear to me. I will call on You as long as I live. I will call on the name of the Lord; 'Save me, my marriage and my family!'

In Jesus name. Amen."
 
Thank You Lord for Your comfort and strength that You have given ###, and all of us standing for marriage. AMEN!!!
 
Let’s Pray…Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will bless my family especially ###, ###, and ###. I plead the blood of Jesus over all our lives. God bind the spirit of strife and division. Save, deliver, sanctify, set free and set apart each member of my family (including myself) for the glory of God. Make us all fit for the Master’s Use. Let Peace, Love, Joy, Hope, Faith, Excellent Health, Holiness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Protection and Prosperity rest in each of our homes. Make our family whole in You Christ Jesus. May we all come to know You, Love You, and Obey You. Let our lives be shaped by the Word of God. And all that I have asked You God in Jesus name in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It !!!



Pass This On To All Of Your Family Members…There is So Much Power When Family Pray For Family.



Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
166
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
414
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,419
Messages
16,776,854
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom