Satanist Attack. Pls Pray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evaldasule

Disciple of Prayer
pls pray. i was watching one youtube video of several parts n there were many curses placed in comments by one ### n i realised it only later. after reading all comments..
 
Please Lord, continually cover us with the blood of Jesus so that the enemy will not be able to attack us. We are victorious in Christ's hand.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Father I thank you for your divine protection. I thank you father God that no weapon formed against your children will prosper. I plead the blood of Jesus over every Bible believer in the mighty name of Jesus. I pray Lord that you would give your angels charge over us. And plant a hedge of protection around us keeping us safe from all harm and danger. I thank you father if you are for us it is more than the world against us In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.

Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray."


Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God! Psalm 27:14….Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ###, USA. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to...
Replies
9
Views
73
We seem to be subject to spiritual attack. These have intensified since ###. My parents and I have been pretty healthy up to then. Then suddenly my father has a h pylori infection and consequently stomach ulcer. Then he was found to have eye issues wet AMD cataracts and galucom. Then my mother...
Replies
12
Views
178
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom