Sale of blocks of flats

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, we humbly bow down and request you to help sale our present flat successfully. We are suffering in this home and the vicious society people pose a threat by stopping this sale. We are in distress since several years unable to sell. Please remove all our obstacles and help us sell...
Replies
12
Views
160
Please pray for me to remove any witchcraft/spiritual manifestations directed against the successful sale of my ###.
Replies
9
Views
233
I have been scammed financially by my sister and her ex-husband. I lost money and now I hardly pay my bills. I have two properties but I need to turn them into money. I need your prayers for the urgent sale of my properties. Please pray
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom