Saints the attack has intensified. The debt collector called ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

right4truth

Prayer Warrior
Saints the attack has intensified. The debt collector called the house and some body picked. up the phone. They told me he got nasty with them. This is causing a lot of strife. I don't know what but God.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His wife, my mom-in-law, divorced him because he was never there, committing adultery, loves money so much he's stolen from his then teenage sons, one of them my husband, whom took him in when he had nowhere to go, by crying, knowing him being young he didn't think at that time or notice signs...
Replies
7
Views
348
I pray for great health I pray for my back to be healed from mild scoliosis I pray for my neck to be healed and my nerves I feel like my body isn’t normal or the same anymore I felt a lot of irregular pain when I was standing in my building going down the steps I felt as if something had...
Replies
10
Views
579
I pray to get back to myself. I was attending more than one church all near my house and I still haven't gotten back to myself. I found myself going to the masjid and reading the Quran but I felt like I can't see myself covered up it don't feel like me. I was staying at the masjid more than an...
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom