Safe travels

We join you in thanking the Father for this opportunity to be together and we bring your request before the Lord with you.

We pray that He will grant you a safe journey there and back, keeping your going out and your coming in, and that He will make this visit encouraging and strengthening for each of you, building up love and unity in Christ. We ask the Lord to deliver you from all evil and to cover you with His protection and favor, trusting His promises that He is our refuge and keeper, that no weapon formed against His people shall prosper, and that greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

May the Lord guard every step of your travel, grant you peace on the road, and bring you home safely, and may all glory and praise and credit be given to Him alone through Jesus Christ, in whose name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
147
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
190
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom