Safe Travel

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
Lord, be with my parents as they travel today.
 
The LORD will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:1-8. Amen
 
Dear friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!!!

:)
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request.

Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus name, please keep my ### safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let them enjoy themselves. Let peace, joy, love, and protection travel with them. Let them be a light to all who see them that Jesus is Lord in their life. Bless my ###. Be merciful unto them, bless them, and cause Your face to shine upon them. And Lord Jesus one more thing...Bless our whole family. Amen....

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
 
I agree God in Jesus name help ### have a very safe travel. Amen.
 
Lord send your angels to surround them and please protect them in your hands, in your holy name pray amen
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying, that the Lord will surround them and protect them with his love
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, As my husband and I begin our journey to ### today, we humbly place our trip into Your loving hands. Thank You for Your constant love, protection, and faithfulness. Lord, please surround us with Your angels throughout our travel. Keep us safe from accidents, delays, bad...
Replies
8
Views
379
Praying for my hubby safe travel going to ### for his medical checkup. Hoping for smooth and safe journey far from any accident, and I pray that his medical results are okay with no sickness in his body. Amen
Replies
11
Views
247
Good day prayer partners. Thank you to all who have prayed on my prayer requests and believed God with me for the answers. I pray for everything here that as listed a prayer request, that God will come through for you as he keeps doing for me. Today I seek prayer for safe travels as I will be...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom