Sad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
i dont know why i feel so sad,,,,plss pray for ### that ### be okay soon...ty
 
beloved be strong in the lord and in the power of His might. put on the whole armor of god that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devils.
 
oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father please listen to ### prayers and remove the tears from her eyes,,father speak to her to night and comfort her , pour your holy spirit on her and let no works of satan influence her any more , make her strong and build confidence in her to face every challenge in her life ..make all her wishes come true ..in your powerful name i pray amen
 
I feel like that a lot, but coming here and seeing other people's problems seems to help remember.

A lot of people have it worse. I'm praying for you.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Heavenly Father

Lord thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord we lift up ### today. And we ask that you would gather her into your arms and give her wisdom and strength and compassion. May she find rest in you and we would ask that you would come to her and reveal Your awesome presence. May she feel your love and compassion drawing her to You. Provide a hedge of protection around her and send caring Christian friends to encourage her and minister to her needs and to point her to the proper help and resources. Embrace ### and may she feel the touch of your hand and the promises you offer to those who earnestly seek you and love you. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
God bless you.

MY PRINCESS

I see YOU when YOU are in the garden of grief, My princess. I hear your cry for help in the dark hours of the night. I Myself cried out in the garden the night I was betrayed. In my suffering I asked My Father for another way--- a less painful way. Yet I trusted His will and purpose for My life, and knew the ultimate victory was at the cross. Just as the olives must be crushed to make oil, I poured my life as a love offering for YOU.

Don't ever doubt that I am with you and that I long to take you to a place of comfort, peace and victory. Even when YOU cannot see ME from where YOU are. I am working on YOUR behalf.

Please give ME the crushing weight of your circumstances, and come to ME in prayer. When it is time to leave the garden, I will walk with YOU across the valley and straight to the cross where YOUR trials will be transformed into TRIUMPH.

Love,

Your Savior and your Victor

love letters from Your King

For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.

*When one does not read and feed and study, and practice the living word of God in their lives, it is difficult to stand. Get yourself a bible and begin to read the word of God or you become spiritually malnourished.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God is his name I am sad that I'm a friend on is upset with me please pray that she is not upset with me and is not avoiding me because of something like that please pray I am not burden her with negative things please pray she will be here to always listen and understand me I feel like...
Replies
7
Views
151
Please pray for me: I'm at work and very sad for a number of reasons. Trying to not let it affect my work performance. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
212
Sad hours are cut sad I’m not fulltime like I am supposed to or getting fulltime hours ### I feel something going on I pray more hours open up and ### at her store got hours available I’m surprised I didn’t get ask to work there and pick up shift I got to keep pushing
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom