Sad

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Lord help me when people are cruel, bitter, and have no respect when you go out of your way to complete work. Going the extra mile to do someone else's job and it works, then have someone tell you not to do it your way. Not having a solution to the shortage of workers around to make the task do-able in the way they would like it accomplished. This is extremely silly to have to go out of your way thirty extra times when that time should be focused on the reason why the job is here in the first place, not rerouting work. Help me to see the solution here is it?
 
I pray tonight for your help in solving this situation at work and when others are trying to help out. I pray Lord Jesus for peace upon her heart and comfort as well. I pray that you would allow those involved in this situation would have a softened heart to do what a Christian should do.

I pray that your will be done and you lay a blanket of peace over your child tonight.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm very sad today for multiple reasons but I have to work today. Please pray I can make it through work today and this week without my work performance being affected. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
186
Please pray for me: I'm at work and very sad for a number of reasons. Trying to not let it affect my work performance. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
212
I am scared to go on my trip. It is stressful. No one understands me. They think I ask too many questions. They refuse to accept my OCD and make things easier for me. Everyone stays mad at me when I speak up. Why am I being punished? I have no where no go. No one wants me or cares about...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom