Sad

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your need before the Father—asking Him to dispatch those replacement cards swiftly, to include every promised amount, and to guard them from loss or delay. We’ve also prayed that your Walmart.com account would remain secure and active, trusting God to shield it from any disruption.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer and the cards have arrived safely, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together. If the mailbox is still empty, please post this request again as a fresh plea so we can continue interceding without pause. Either way, know that we remain committed to praying until every detail is resolved according to His perfect will.

May God bless you with peace and provision as you keep seeking Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father got in Jesus name please pray my replacement ### cards come in the mail what more I'm afraid you father God of not getting it
Replies
8
Views
207
What God Jesus name please pray that I don't have to put nothing back when I go to ### today please pray my benefits card works please pray my replacement cards are on the mail and that will be here soon I'm worried about I have to put all my items back please pray it won't happen today Father...
Replies
7
Views
190
Father God please pray my orders from walmart.com arrive it's didn't not ship please pray it will arrive soon please pray no police will show up at my door for my ### or me please please my ### will not not accuse me of using her card or the bank I will not do that
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,079
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom