Sacrifice Of Praise

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As we are go through trials and situation we have to be as Jesus was. When Satan comes and attacks we have to say it is written and use the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God and defeat him.

Someone had told me to copy and meditate and live according to Philippian 4:4-8. Though it was not going to work not with everything that is coming against me I thought no way, but now I mediate on those words daily along with 2 Corinthians 10:4-5.

First I remember 2 Corinthians 10:4-5.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
King James Version (KJV)
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
So I start by remembering I am in a spiritual war and I have to bring all thoughts into obedience of Christ.

To do this I remember

Philippians 4:4-8
4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

And I rejoice and with prayers and thanks giving I speak to God and hand it over it and then thing of things of Good report. I know that he has a plan for my advancement and not my harm. I know he wants me to stand firm in his peace. So even when I get disappointed I realize ok my ways are not you ways Lord and I don’t want my plan I want yours. You can see the whole picture from you vantage point, I can only see my small piece, so I will wait and let you guide me. Who know what time as this you have planned for me. Amen

I hope this helps all of us. Keep pressing on and with PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING LET OUR REGUEST BE MADE TO GOD.

I know it is not easy, which is why David says over and over the sacrifice of Praise. So let us all bring the sacrifice of praise to the house and feet of the Lord, and he promises to give us the peace that passes all understanding.

Get some cards and put your favorite and most powerful scriptures on them. And have them handy for Satan. Because this is a battle and we need to put on the whole armor of God. AMEN.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us..... You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you. John 15.14 Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord has give to all of us a Helper to help descern the sign of the times, to give us wisdom from heaven to understand His will for our life and to keep us walking in the road that leads to heaven. Wonderful things comes knowing the Spirit of the Lord moving in our midst. But the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Answer: First, the term Christian must be defined. A “Christian” is not a person who has said a prayer or walked down an aisle or been raised in a Christian family. While each of these things can be a part of the Christian experience, they are not what makes a Christian. A Christian is a person...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom