HayleyBailey

Servant of All
Please pray that God will grant ### supernatural favor in the workplace, that ###'s working conditions will improve drastically, and that He will bless everything that ### attempts to do in regards to being an essential employee. Please pray that ### will find ### job satisfying and not only endurable, but also enjoyable. Please pray that God will grant ### patience in this trying season. Thank you and God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Management mentioned a CBD oil being empty in the dispensary. I wish they would catch the thief. My mom never trusted me growing up. I tend to not know social cues. I fear I'll be accused even when innocent as this has been a reoccurring theme in my life. I also saw someone left a political...
Replies
9
Views
122
Please join me in prayer for my workplace. Pray for all managers and leaders, from corporate leadership to supervisors and team leads. Ask God to remove all evil influences, strife, confusion, corruption, and demonic forces from the workplace. Pray that the Lord will touch their hearts, soften...
Replies
7
Views
187
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will make a way where it seems to be no way in the workplace bring in the coverage and help stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I'm praying for more work hrs scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom