Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I CREATE NEW MOVEMENTS IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE OTHER THEN MY OLD ONES TIME TO GREATLY BE HAPPY NOT UNHAPPY ANYMORE. I SPEAK LIFE I CAN MOVE FORWARD FIND MY HAPPINESS GREATLY LIFE IN I CREATE NEW EVEN BETTER MOVEMENTS THEN...
Replies
8
Views
180
I'm now needing surgery on my knee, just as I applied for work. My life the past 3 years has been tumultuous. I ask for strength, faith, trust, and mostly peace. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
372
Good News!!! I contacted a manager from a trucking company I worked for a few years ago. I told him where I live now and asked if he could put me to work. He said YES! He told me he can issue me a truck to park close to home. I gave my 2 week notice to my current employer here in ###, he said...
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom