###'s 2011 Prayer Journals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt

Guest
Blessings, can you keep alive in your Prayers ###'s 20### Prayer Journals, that Mighty and Miraculous things will occur, In Jesus Christ Name Amen! Thanks
 
Your Prayers are already answered and you are truly blessed. Keep the Faith stay in the word and stay on your knees Praying faithfully and know that he hears you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today's Praise Report Praise the Lord! Today, God came through for me once again. He fought for me and exposed what has been hidden for a long time. Through today's events, He confirmed that my office needs its own operational authority, clear communication channels, dedicated space, and proper...
Replies
8
Views
144
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
155
PRAYER FOR STANDERS Father, we pray in the name of Jesus Christ Who was crucified, who was buried, who rose again and who is alive at this very moment. Thank you that I can give thanks in EVERYTHING for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me. I Thess. 5:18. Praise You, Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom