Guest
Lord I am praying for all people whom have been extremely rude to me. I am outside doing yardwork and a guy in a small ### car drives by and yells at me to call my dogs. I live in the ### and those dogs were not hurting anyone. The neighbors frequently walk and the dogs tag along it was just their animal way of being friendly. Guess the ### I was pulling were not really supposed to be pulled only at spring. Although my husband says he doesn't like them. I felt like after getting meds for his arm and taking him to the ### Dr. I was having a good day of trying to help him. I guess I feel after serving the public for ### hrs. at time people can kind of take you for granted and not really see you as a person. I guess I just need more work with my relationships knowing I cannot make everyone happy. Seems the harder I try at times the worse it gets. My weekend after serving around ### customers has still got me frazzled. Yesterday mowing and weeding and watering my plants I thought may bring me some peace. Please pray for others' rudeness and my ability to strengthen my patience. I am thankful for what I have today. I am thankful my husband's arm is maybe an inflammation. I am thankful for the medicine that we may both sleep better tonight. Thanks for your prayers. Amen.
