Rough time

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your son and your family during this very difficult and exhausting time. We have continued to lift up your son before the Lord and we have asked Jesus to calm his anxiety, to bring peaceful sleep, to lessen the meltdowns and to make this harder period not be too extreme. We have also prayed for you asking Jesus to give you strength and rest as you care for him day and night. We know that every day is hard with autism and how much more exhausting it is when anxiety is high and sleep is broken and lack of sleep makes everything so much worse, so we have asked the Lord to show His mercy and comfort to your son and to uphold you all with His peace that passes understanding. We have found comfort as we pray in promises like Matthew 11:28 and Isaiah 41:10. If your request was answered and you have seen more rest and calmer days please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still walking through this rough time please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please play for me. I recently lost my job and am afraid of becoming homeless. I have a chance at an amazing job but can't see how this will happen as I can't even afford to live where I am little lone move to the job location. I need direction as to how I am supposed to make it through this...
Replies
13
Views
191
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
173
Under spiritual attack. Praying against it and that I remain calm and cool and enemy doesn't gain or have a foothold and is defeated and God defends me and/or shows me how to defend myself. Also praying for peace in my home, my wife return to me from her affair, her be healed and us restored...
Replies
6
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom