ROBBERY

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Will a man rob God?

When we have to give, but withhold our goods from the storehouse, we rob God; or when those given charge over the storehouse misappropriate the offerings, he too robs God. "The prince asks for gifts, the judge seeks a bribe, and the 'great' man utters his evil desire; So they scheme together." Therefore, in the same way, when man seeks vengeance for himself, likewise is God also robbed, and even more agregiously so; for whether spoken, or as in this generation, tweeted, the great man, the self proclaimed "king," in uttering his evil, unjust desires, seeks even to rob God of His mercy toward mankind, howbeit, not for righteousness sake, but for his own vengeance sake. But, "As it is written:"

"The day of your watchman and your punishment comes . . ."

for

"
Vengeance, says the LORD belongs to Me."

"For I, the LORD love justice, I hate robbery and wrongdoing (kjv - 'for burnt offering')"

Yet, in arrogance they say to God's messengers "do not prophesy to us in the name of the LORD." They even seek our demise, for they do not know GOD's plans nor do they understand His strategy . . .

But, O Lord of hosts,
You who judge righteously,
Testing the mind and the heart,
Let me see Your vengeance on them,

For to You I have revealed my cause.
THY will be done, according to THY word. In JESUS' name. Amen.

Hallelujah to the Lamb of God!!!
So saith the faithful remnant

Man or women will never ever rob God. He knows the heart of all of them. He loves each one of them and wants to save them. Unsaved people love to steal from others, lie, cheat and spamm their computers telling others lies and half truth. Fast and pray daily for them. Even in our churches, people who love to steal money, and musical instruments are around. Just bow down before Jesus and ask Him to save their souls. He will hear your prayer and send healing to their troubled souls.

Every day is a new begining. Jesus want us all holy and pure. If you have been stealing or robbing someone, stop and hear Jesus voice calling all of us to be just like Him. Pure and holy, ready to serve God.

Stealing is a sin and Christians should never steal anything from anyone. I am praying for all hackers to get saved so they will not steal anything from anyone. May Jesus save their souls.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 14–15,Matthew 17 People look at the outside appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7 Many years ago, Julie Landsman auditioned to be the principal French hornist for a prominent opera orchestra. The orchestra held their auditions behind a screen to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.- Romans 13:12 New International Version - UK I was so excited to put on my new for the first time, but after just a few hours I wanted to throw them away. My eyes ached and head throbbed from adjusting to the new...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom