RJ and I had some words yesterday. We are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
### and I had some words yesterday. We are so different I don't know if this relationship can be saved. But I do care about ###, I didn't realise until yesterday. I deleted his number because I didn't want to spam him with messages. And now there's no way to contact him. And he was very angry with me yesterday. Please please pray that ### can put aside his anger and ego and contact me and we can work this out. Please Lord give this relationship another chance.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to continue to study diploma in TESL, but one of my lecturers didn't want me to go in diploma in TESL; she wants me to go to early childhood education, but I don't like it. The diploma in TESL lecturer hates me for no reason and is stopping me from going in diploma in TESL. Please...
Replies
9
Views
359
please pray for ### I had some lab work done on my ### and it came back not normal and showing signs of possible ### cancer. Please pray for healing for ### and that ### do not have ### cancer. ### am the sole provider for ### family and can not afford to even take time off from work. Nor do ###...
Replies
8
Views
463
I think I had some kind of weird stroke as far as my thinking goes from heart troubles, I have a hard time doing things, staying focused and it comes and goes. I try to share what I'm going through with others Lord but they don't know what I'm truly going through, only you truly know even if I...
Replies
9
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom