Revival Breaking out in America?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I CRY OUT TO YOU HOLY GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE I AM THAT I AM HOW LONG HOW MUCH LONGER ? HOW MUCH MORE TIME WILL HAVE TO PASS BEFORE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TURNS BACK TO YOU ? I CRY OUT FOR A REVIVAL A GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING...
Replies
12
Views
458
Requesting prayers for revival breaking out in our churches. Lost souls will come to the feet of Jesus and marriages that are on the brink of divorce will get healed. Also pray for all Sunday school teachers to be full of the presence of God so they will be effective in teaching God's word to...
Replies
8
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom