Revelation..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

my friend who is a pastor had a revelation..
(I posted before about idolatry and how my friend had a revelation)

Revelation below
In my prayer time & devotion time. I ask this
What on earth is happening Lord?
This Covid-19 pandemic is creating havoc worldwide.
Im taken back to The 1st & 2nd Commandment in Exodus 20:3-5
““You shall have no other gods before Me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,”

Vs 7.
“You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭20:3-5, 7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Its a heads up to the World. If you look closely at Current events. The LORD is bringing these idols down!
The god of me myself & I,
The monetary system god, god of economies,god of Sport, god of Entertainment, god of self-gratification, god of materialism, governmental systems god, religious gods, even gods created within our own Christian church?!note even Christian gatherings worldwide halted, which means missions on hold...etc.

“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46:10‬ ‭

It’s a reminder to us that the creator of marriage , the creator of family, holds HIS creation(Humanity) in high regard.
The evidence is before us, Sports events cancelled world wide, music concerts cancelled worldwide, movies & entertainment cancelled, world economies on the brink of collapse, job losses, monetary systems stretched, travel world wide is halted and what is left for us to do?

We are called as Communities & families to pull together, governments have had to lay down their agendas..
Is this is a reminder & warning that time is near.? “For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.”
‭‭I Thessalonians‬ ‭5:2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us make things right with the LORD first ,with one another....Forgive, forget & find everything we need in JESUS.
It’s all clear in HIS good news. The Holy Bible.

We say & sing ‘I Love You Lord’ and yet we are still self-righteous & judgemental, thinking we know it all (even Pastors) we say we forgive but still show the evidence that ,that is not so? we claim humility & respect but still hold on to pride, we pursue self always...in material things, in ministry in worship even in ministry etc...etc.
I ask myself where are these Godly self proclaiming tongues speaking apostles prophets and healers of today, with power...shouldn't they get into action and operate in their so-called gifting from God, where are they when we need them. Or are they in self isolation?
Maybe we need to Get back to the basics..the Truth of Gods Word.
We cannot continue to proclaim the power of the Holy Spirit and claim this and that , when it is not so. HE the Holy Spirit is All Powerful at all times and it would be evident...in a massive way!!!

Conclusion is this?

“if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
‭‭II Chronicles‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Revelation below
““You shall have no other gods before Me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,”

Vs 7.
“You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.”

Its a heads up to the World. If you look closely at Current events. The LORD is bringing these idols down!
The monetary system god, god of economies,god of Sport, god of Entertainment, god of self-gratification, god of materialism, governmental systems god, religious gods, even gods created within our own Christian church?!note even Christian gatherings worldwide halted, which means missions on hold...etc.

“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

It’s a reminder to us that the creator of marriage , the creator of family, holds HIS creation(Humanity) in high regard.
The evidence is before us, Sports events cancelled world wide, music concerts cancelled worldwide, movies & entertainment cancelled, world economies on the brink of collapse, job losses, monetary systems stretched, travel world wide is halted and what is left for us to do?

We are called as Communities & families to pull together, governments have had to lay down their agendas..
Is this is a reminder & warning that time is near.? “For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.”

Let us make things right with the LORD first ,with one another....Forgive, forget & find everything we need in JESUS.

We say & sing ‘I Love You Lord’ and yet we are still self-righteous & judgemental, thinking we know it all (even Pastors) we say we forgive but still show the evidence that ,that is not so? we claim humility & respect but still hold on to pride, we pursue self always...in material things, in ministry in worship even in ministry etc...etc.
I ask myself where are these Godly self proclaiming tongues speaking apostles prophets and healers of today, with power...shouldn't they get into action and operate in their so-called gifting from God, where are they when we need them. Or are they in self isolation?
We cannot continue to proclaim the power of the Holy Spirit and claim this and that , when it is not so. HE the Holy Spirit is All Powerful at all times and it would be evident...in a massive way!!!

Conclusion is this?

“if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
AMEN

Revelation below

Vs 7.

Conclusion is this?

We ask for God's forgiveness; we have gone astray. Father forgive us our trespasses and cleanse us with the blood of Jesus. Jesus you are the light of the world.

Revelation below

Vs 7.

Conclusion is this?

It is now very clear that The Lord is not pleased with us He has removed his protective ha ds from over uss.This is a wake up call.God is saying to us that enough is enough.We have gone a whoring seeking after other Gods and we have totally disregard the Creatir He has been extremely patient with us.We have used this gift of life to act against God and to befriend Satan The Gospel has been preached all over the world especially since the introduction of the World Wide Web.God is showing us that everything is under his control. Many prophets have declared that we need to come to repentance. Some people are of the Opinion that it is God who is afflicting us because we have committed all types of abominations. Others say it is a vicious attack of the Devil because the Devil comes to destroy to steal and to kill.But if God did not permit this Coronavirus then it could not happen .He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty..When the children of Israel looked at the brazen serpent in the wilderness they were cured Let us repent before our naker We have sinned. and provoked the Holy one of Israel.,our creator.There is life for a look at the crucified one.Let us turn our eyes upon Jesus.God seems to be calling our attention.This is an international appeal.Let us repent.Gid said "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and I will forgive their sins and heal their lands."Let us collectively cry out to God for mercy and forgiveness.

Similar Requests

• Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom