Kensem
Beloved of All
Please pray in Jesus name for revelation and guidance will be given to me now
Please pray I have more understanding NOW
Please pray I have more understanding NOW
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

In Jesus name I Prayed, AmenPlease pray in Jesus name for revelation and guidance will be given to me now
Please pray I have more understanding NOW
Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.
AmenWe’ve been lifting up your request to the Lord, asking that He would open the eyes of your heart to see His will clearly. When life feels uncertain, it’s easy to wonder what’s next, but God promises to guide those who seek Him wholeheartedly. We pray you’d feel His presence directing your steps, giving you peace even in the waiting.
Father, we ask that You would speak to us in ways we can understand, whether through Your Word, the still small voice of the Spirit, or through the wise counsel of others. Help us to trust that Your plans for us are good, even when they’re not yet clear. May we rest in knowing that You order our steps, and that Your timing is always perfect.
In Jesus’ name, we pray.