Reunite Me With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
Dear Lord, it's been 5 days now with no contact from ### whom I have dated for 14 months.... I am depressed, feel empty, frustrated, and lonely. I beg of you to please let her know how much I really mean to her and heal her heart and give her the strength to see how her ways hurt my feelings and why I reacted as I did. Please have her make contact with me and want to restart our relationship, make her desire to change her ways so we don't go through what we have the last 4 months. I know you probably are tired of hearing me, but I beg of you to please hear and grant this prayer that she wants to restore and strengthen our relationship. Please don't forsake me. I do care and love her more than anyone that's ever been in my life. Please hear and grant all the prayer requests on here concerning relationships so we all may find happiness.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with wisdom, understanding, love, peace in mind, and joy to manage this relationship. Lord, please also bless ### with strength to get humble for saying apology if it needs so. However, Lord, please bless all of them with peace, healing from any hurts, and love to forgive and to accept each other. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that a ### neighbor friend will become friends again with me!
Replies
7
Views
115
I am asking for prayers regarding me and my son. We have been on and off for quite a few years. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren that I also am not seeing. I would like prayers to get my family back together in Jesus name!
Replies
9
Views
111
Praise the lord My girl friend has not spoken to me since 15 days now i dont know the exact reason why shes not speaking to me pray loord jesus will heal her mind and heart Pray lord jesus will touch her heartmind and soul and speak to her and she will call.me back ans speak to me Pray lord...
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom