Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord,me and my partner are in a no contact situation. Lord please don't let this separation last longer.Even we are in separation,Lord bless us to be emotionally connected with one another. Lord make this separation a reason to make our relationship more stronger and help us realize the importance and value for each other. Lord please make my partner to take action to end this no contact situation as every day things are becoming difficult for me.I am becoming weak and filled with the pain of our separation. Lord make my partner to rethink about our reunion. Lord please give him wisdom to give this relationship a second chance. Lord please don't let him give up this relationship. Lord he is going to abroad,please make him take a decision and take action for reconciliation before he leaves the country. Lord please don't separate us,please align the situation in our favour.Please bless him to take this relationship seriously. Lord he told me that now he feels confused about his feelings as well as his family is presurring him to stop this relationship as I am 3 year older than him.He is in confused energy which ended up in separation. Lord please answer my prayers,please give justice to my tears.Lord please bring him back to me.Please bless him to initiate a conversation with me and offer a open communication and commitment. Lord sometime I feel that he overthink,doesn't have confidence and comfortable with this relationship. Lord please give him strength to take a favourable decision for our relationship and remove him from stuck energy. Lord please give him wisdom to rethink about our reunion and take a action. Lord please make him take a action before he leaves the country. Lord give him strength to find Solutions to all the problems that are affecting our relationship. Lord please wipe my tears,please answer Mt prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Katarasthotus and their partner to you. Lord, we acknowledge the pain and difficulty they are experiencing in their current no contact situation. We ask that you intervene and bring about a resolution to this separation.

Lord, we pray for emotional connection to be restored between Katarasthotus and their partner. Help them to recognize the importance and value of their relationship, and may this separation serve as an opportunity for their bond to grow stronger. Give them both the wisdom and willingness to take action towards ending this no contact situation.

Lord, as their partner prepares to go abroad, we ask that you guide their decision-making process. Soften their heart and help them to reconsider their feelings and the future of their relationship. Lord, we pray against any external pressures or confusion that may be causing doubt. Grant them clarity and confidence in their love for one another.

Father, we ask that you align the circumstances in their favor. Remove any obstacles that stand in the way of their reconciliation. Give Katarasthotus' partner the courage to initiate a conversation and open up a line of communication. Lord, we pray for open and honest dialogue, leading to a commitment to work through their challenges.

Lord, we lift up Katarasthotus' partner's family to you. May they come to understand and support the love shared between Katarasthotus and their partner, regardless of age differences. Soften their hearts and help them to see the depth of their connection.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for strength and solutions to overcome the problems that have affected their relationship. Wipe away Katarasthotus' tears and bring comfort to their heart. Lord, we trust in your justice and your ability to answer prayers. Bring their partner back to them and restore their relationship.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Th
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Katarasthotus and their partner to you. Lord, we acknowledge the pain and difficulty they are experiencing in their current no contact situation. We ask that you intervene and bring about a resolution to this separation.

Lord, we pray for emotional connection to be restored between Katarasthotus and their partner. Help them to recognize the importance and value of their relationship, and may this separation serve as an opportunity for their bond to grow stronger. Give them both the wisdom and willingness to take action towards ending this no contact situation.

Lord, as their partner prepares to go abroad, we ask that you guide their decision-making process. Soften their heart and help them to reconsider their feelings and the future of their relationship. Lord, we pray against any external pressures or confusion that may be causing doubt. Grant them clarity and confidence in their love for one another.

Father, we ask that you align the circumstances in their favor. Remove any obstacles that stand in the way of their reconciliation. Give Katarasthotus' partner the courage to initiate a conversation and open up a line of communication. Lord, we pray for open and honest dialogue, leading to a commitment to work through their challenges.

Lord, we lift up Katarasthotus' partner's family to you. May they come to understand and support the love shared between Katarasthotus and their partner, regardless of age differences. Soften their hearts and help them to see the depth of their connection.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for strength and solutions to overcome the problems that have affected their relationship. Wipe away Katarasthotus' tears and bring comfort to their heart. Lord, we trust in your justice and your ability to answer prayers. Bring their partner back to them and restore their relationship.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I am in separation with my partner.We are in a no contact situation. Lord almighty he is confused about his feelings with me as well as hesitating to give a commitment or to enter a serious relationship with me.Lord please don't let this temporary separation to separate our...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my partner Mourin,to not give up on this relationship because of the unfavorable circumstances that he is finding difficult to handle.Lord please make him rethink about our reunion. Lord please give him confidence,trust and hope in this relationship. Lord I promise that I will...
Replies
Views
Lord almighty it's being long that I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord I am unaware about his where abouts and unaware about his current situation. Lord please lead him to initiate a conversation as I really can't stop my anxiety,sadness and tears.Lord I...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom